DELIVERIES & SHIPPING
What are your delivery options?
Standard Shipping - $10
2-7 business days
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
2-7 business days
Standard Shipping - $100
7-15 business days
Do you deliver to PO boxes?
Where is my order? It should have arrived by now.
If you’re not home when a driver attempts delivery, they will take it to your closest post office. If they’ve done so, there will be a note in your mailbox letting you know which post office location they’ve taken it to.
Bear in mind that extreme weather conditions such as flooding and bushfires can often affect the postal service and in turn, receiving your parcel in our quoted time frame.
Crave Wares will not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. Please email us for any other questions firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m probably not going to be home when my parcel is delivered. What should I do?
If there is a safe place for the driver to leave the parcel without a signature, just leave a comment when you check out to give your authority to leave it somewhere safe (you can be specific) without signing for it.
You may also want to have it delivered to your work instead.
Otherwise, it will go to your nearest post office if you’re not around.
The delivery option I want isn’t showing up. Why is that?
Be sure to refer to the delivery option explanations above to ensure your shipping address is eligible for that delivery option.
What is your returns policy?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of despatch for Australian customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I make a return?
1. Email us at email@example.com to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit code at the value of your return. This can be used online or in store.
3. Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
4. Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days using a traceable service
Do you cover the cost of returns?
Items are to be sent back to Crave Wares at the cost of the customer.
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 3 working days upon us receiving your parcel to process your return. We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check.
Unfortunately Crave Wares cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
How long do credit notes last?
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can items I buy online be returned in store?